Saturday 30 November 2013

My New Blog :)

Well I always have the best intentions of having a blog, but never seem to keep up with them, or think I am too boring for you all :)

But my Xmas Present to myself is an iPad Air .. So as it's light and portable and I can jump on while doing other things, so I have decided to try this whole blogging thing again :)

I hope to share my life, dolls, sewing, miniatures and other crafts with you, etc

My most treasured doll is Binky, she is a Lati White SP Winter Tan Belle
I am sure you will see lots of her here :)

Binky is going to kick off my photos ... Here she is in her little house & all ready for bed in some PJ's I made for her :)


7 comments:

  1. Dear Carla,

    Congrats on your new blog… and on your new iPad. I'm not the most "dedicated" blogger but I'm definitely following you and I'm looking forward to reading your posts.

    Happy Blogging my dear!
    Ona

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Dear Carla on your new Blog,
    I love to see Binky here and I look forward to keeping up with your life's passions<3!
    hugs
    Cat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratz for your blog
    I love to see all your creation and Binky is one of my favorite doll on Flickr
    Lo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your new blog, I look forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More congratulations on your blog! Hope to see lots of your adorable creations here.:))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello Carla, I'm so excited to see your lovely new blog!! I'm looking forward to all the wonderful posts I know you'll create. You know how much I adore Binky and all your gorgeous photos :) Big hugs ♥ Vicky ♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much, I really will try to keep up with my blog this time around :)

    ReplyDelete